Blog about Twitter

Twitter compares to Blackboard discussions in the sense that our peers can interact with each other by being able to write about something in particular, giving good feedback, and conducting a class. In comparison to in-class discussions, Twitter does have some similarities. I find it easier to contribute via Twitter because it's a site where I can see content about who I'm following and it's a widely popular app that people enjoy going on. For in-class discussions, people wouldn't be inclined to contribute because they might be shy or can't think on the spot. Being able to contribute your thoughts via Twitter lets you think, which gives you the opportunity to write something worth sharing.

Comments

  1. I totally agree with you, Jason. I'm personally a twitter fan as well. I find it super easy and convenient for me to find everything I need - from news updates, to memes, to what's happening with my friends. You make a good point that some people might not want to participate via class discussions through Blackboard, but considering data privacy as a concern, I understand. Some people do not trust certain sites to keep their information safe. Also, what gets put on these sites is set and stone for life. Unlike BlackBoard, which can only be accessed by people in that particular class for a certain period of time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts